BAD BEAT JACKPOTS
THE SPLIT: 75% to the loser of the hand, 25% to the winner
QUALIFIERS/PRIZE POOL/ NEXT CHG:
Hold'Em - A's/K's /$20/
Dealers'Choice-Str FL 10/$60/
Starting Feb 1st we will be following the Poker TDA rules. There are a couple of exceptions. The major rule changes have been highlighted. If you have any questions or problems please call AJ.
June Online Finals will be Saturday July 11th at 2:00! The following players qualified:
10057 Mark Mazel, 10120 Sandy Wolfe, 10176 Bruce Maston
10803 Bill Perkins, 115 Lisa Brannan, 11714 Marisa Smith
12026 Dennis Barrett, 12917 Dona Foreman, 13016 Valarie Newby
13059 Diane Mattaliano, 13316 Arlene Smith, 13808 Bill Siddon
13919 Danielle Catron, 13998 Jennifer Moore, 1502 Michele Kras
5227 Lecy Meuse, 524 Pam Stewart, 5578 Brenda Watford
6708 Kevin Weston, 7567 John Clements, 8176 Jesskimo Gray
8602 Rich Bafford, 8603 Lucy Bafford, 8848 Chuck Kurtz
and 9086 Mike Musson
We have great news! Starting June 1st, we will beginning playing in some of our venues. Please check the Location tab for the venues that are open. We will be limited to 6 people per table for now. Please understand that we may not be able to accommodate everyone at certain venues. If you have any issues, call or text AJ, the Director are following CDC guidelines and trying to keep everyone safe.
Please be respectful of your fellow players. If you feel sick, have a fever, have a cough or have been in contact with someone who has or believes they may have the coronavirus - STAY HOME! While your playing, we highly recommend that you wear a facemask. We are going to ask that you wash your hands before you begin playing and anytime that you leave the table. Just remember we are all in this together.
We will add the three weeks in March and this month's points together for a small Finals. It will still be the same format. Top 40 in the city and Top 3 of any venue. We will not have a Directors or Team Poker for this shortened session.
As of right now, I'm not sure when we will be able to have the Session 2 Finals or this smaller one. It will all depend on when the state opens everything back up to normal. Please be patience.
If you have any questions feel free to call or text AJ!
We have started playing JPA poker online. We began playing in April and had a great response. We will play again for the month of July. This is only for us. You will not have to play with random people online. There will be a monthly $29 subscription fee to join the league online. Each day there will be 3 games played - 11am, 3PM and 8pm. We will still be playing for points in these games. If there are 40 or less players, the top 10 will earn points. If there are 59 or less players, the top 15 players will earn points. If there are more than 60 players, the top 20 will earn points. The top 15 qualifier for each game will play in the Finals at the end of the month. There will be a $500 prize pool up for grabs! If you are already a member of the online club, just renew your membership. If you would like to join in the fun follow the steps below.
1. Download Poker Bros app - found in app store or the Google play store.
2. Once you open the app, it will show the Poker Bros logo - give it a second and it will start to download.
3. Once download is complete, you will need to register (button left corner), enter your username and password, don’t use your screen name here.
4. The next screen will say “Enter Your Nickname”, enter your name in this format - your JPA#Name Ex: 2823AJ - you have to use your player number, then use your initial or nickname. Its very important to use your JPA player number so that I can keep track of your success. If you don’t know it please contact AJ or your favorite director.
5. “Join A Club” - enter club ID 39720 - you don’t need the referrer ID.You should see your “nickname” then click “join”
6. Once payment is received you will be accepted. I will add enough chips into your account to play all 3 games every day for the month.
7. Payments can be made with Venmo or Paypal.
Venmo - @Arthur-Jones-999 Paypal - PayPal.Me/AJJPA
Please add in the notes your "nickname" when send your payment!
If you have any problems or questions please call/text AJ!